35 Best Affirmations for Happiness- READ DAILY!
Most people want to be happy in life, but they may not always know how to go about doing it.
I recently just read a sad statistic – according to this article by NBC, “as little as 14% of American adults say they’re happy with their lives”.
As soon as I read this, I thought, I must share more positive affirmations and ‘happy’ type of affirmations.
It’s important to know that our thoughts help create our reality. Therefore, if we have happy thoughts we will end up having a happy life. We can ensure that we have a great day by focusing on positivity. Happy affirmations are a powerful tool you can use to ensure you have a great day!
Happy affirmations are based on positivity.
They focus on something that is positive and they can be a powerful force. Not only can they help you manifest something in your life,
but they will help you have more gratitude and be happier.
Affirmations are statements that you make. Happy affirmations are going to focus on statements that are uplifting, thankful, and focus on gratitude. There are no wrong happy affirmations, so if you can think happy thoughts you can create some happy affirmations.
First, Get Your Mindset Right
If you pay attention you will hear people say negative affirmations to themselves, all day long.
They may say derogatory statements about their looks, abilities, bank account, and more.
These are affirmations, too, but they are not helping the person. They are actually doing harm to the person’s well-being.
So the first step, is to completely get rid of these. Avoid negative self-talk at all cost.
Read more positive affirmations, and try to adopt a more optimistic outlook in life.
Affirmations are statements that enter into our subconscious mind.
That is where their power lies. When you repeat affirmations over and over you are sending that message to all areas of your mind and being.
Even when you are not thinking about it, the message or code of those affirmations resonates within you. It can have a profound impact on your life and well being.
There have been numerous research studies that support the idea that using positive affirmations works to help people.
They can help people be happier, improve self-esteem, feel motivated, and live a happier life.
There is the psychology behind using affirmations that demonstrates the importance of their use, as well as in how crucial it is that they be positive in nature.
How to Effectively Use ” Happiness Affirmations “
Using happy affirmations is simple and it is effective. When you do it regularly you will shift your unconscious mind. This will lead you to being a happier person and to getting more enjoyment out of your day.
To use happy affirmations, follow these steps:
- Write a list of happy affirmations.
- Repeat them when you get up in the morning, mid-day, and before bed. This is the minimum amount of time to repeat them. You can say them more than that if you want to.
- See if someone will repeat them to you, so you get feedback from others. For example, if you have an affirmation that is “I am happy and loved,” then have a friend say to you “You are happy and loved.”
- Keep the happy affirmations in mind, saying them, writing them, and thinking about them each day. Believe and feel them as you repeat them.
List of 35 Happy Affirmations
Here you will find a list of 35 happy affirmations to repeat. You can use these or you can come up with your own, or use a combination of the two. Just make sure that if you create affirmations that they are positive and will be uplifting. If you catch yourself saying negative affirmations throughout the day, immediately replace them with a happy one.
- Life is good and I’m happy.
- I’m drawn to happiness and happiness is drawn to me.
- The world is beautiful and I’m part of it.
- I help make the world a better place.
- I wish peace and happiness to everyone.
- The world is filled with good people and happiness.
- I’m happy to be a part of this beautiful world.
- When I smile the world smiles back at me.
- I am successful and will do great things.
- Today I believe in myself and that is powerful.
- I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
- I choose to be happy today and every day.
- Happiness is a choice and I choose it.
- I am positive and happy.
- I love myself and the world around me.
- I accept life for the way it is.
- Life is beautiful and I’m a part of it.
- The more kindness I give to the world the more I get in return.
- Kindness is happiness in human form.
- Being kind to others makes me happy.
- I control my emotions and can choose to be happy.
- I can do great things.
- I see the beauty in life and it makes me happy.
- When I spread love in the world it comes back to me.
- I make others happy and they make me happy.
- To be happy is to love life.
- When I focus on being grateful it makes me happy.
- When I help others the world is a better place.
- Happiness is always within my power to choose.
- When I focus on being positive I will be happy.
- The most powerful way to be happy is to choose it.
- Happiness chooses me daily and I let it.
- When I smile at the world it spreads love.
- The world needs more love and happiness and I can give it that.
- I believe in choosing happiness and do it daily.
By repeating happiness affirmations daily, you will find that you become happier.
Read them with intent, and take your time. Make sure you read the affirmations outloud.
Our brains have a way of picking up on the things that we say and those things will impact how we feel. It also impacts how we see the world.
Always try to choose the positive route.
Of course, life is not always filled with happiness, because bad things do happen.
But when we can have a mindset that is more positive and happy we will be more resilient. This means we will be better able to quickly bounce back, and it will be more difficult to get us upset. Choose happiness!
Pin This as a Daily Reminder
The Bottom Line
Becoming a happy, positive person takes a lot of work, and time. Believe me, I know. I used to be a very negative person due to my past.
No matter your background – remember, you can’t change what happens to you, but you can choose how you react.
Another powerful tip I can give you on being a happier person, is to write a list of things you’re grateful for in your life, and read them daily, in the morning.
I hope this helped you, and if it did, please share this post so I can keep growing FastManifests.com.
Sending positive vibes your way,